Important information about your upcoming or planned stay
Last update: 4 May 2021, 10.24 AM
At Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- The resort is open and we look forward to welcoming guests.
- Check out the extra precaution measures on Curacao.
- Mouthcap duty in stores and public areas. Distance with others (not belonging to the family) is 2 meters.
- Before your departure it is necessary to fill in the "Public Health Passenger Locator Card" and the "Immigration Card". These can be found at dicardcuracao.com/portal. Here you must also prove that you have been tested negative for Corona up to 72 hours before departure.
- As from 20 April 2021: travelling from a high-risk country, you are required to make an appointment and pay in advance to undergo an Antigen test at a local laboratory on the 3rd day in Curacao.
- During your stay the local Health authorities will contact you: "While you are enjoying your stay in Curaçao, the local Health authorities are constantly monitoring possible health risks to keep you and our local community safe. As a precaution the Health authorities will contact you, free of charge, on your local phone or cellphone to ask you about your health."
- More information about the measures taken at the resort can be found here: Hygiene Standards and Health & Safety Measures Oasis Coral Estate
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you as soon as possible.