Important information about your upcoming or planned stay
Last update: 19 April 2021, 2:17 PM
At Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- There is a curfew from 7 PM to 4.30 AM.
- After 7 PM you need to be at the resort. Our resort is very spacious with its own nature reserve, so you will not be bothered by this matter.
Curaçao is in lockdown until at least 30 April 2021. The borders are open to tourists, but the following additional measures apply:
- Public beaches are closed, the beach on resort property is open to guests
- Restaurants on the island are closed, restaurants at the resort are open to guests
- Excursions and day trips are not possible
- No cars on the road on Sundays
- Based on the license plate of the (rental) car, permission to drive two days a week for essential items
- Mouthcap duty in stores and public areas. Distance with others (not belonging to the family) is 2 meters.
- The resort is open again and we look forward to welcoming guests.
- Before your departure it is necessary to fill in the "Public Health Passenger Locator Card" and the "Immigration Card". These can be found at dicardcuracao.com/portal. Here you must also prove that you have been tested negative for Corona up to 72 hours before departure.
- As from 20 April 2021: travelling from a high-risk country, you are required to make an appointment and pay in advance to undergo an Antigen test at a local laboratory on the 3rd day in Curacao.
- During your stay the local Health authorities will contact you: "While you are enjoying your stay in Curaçao, the local Health authorities are constantly monitoring possible health risks to keep you and our local community safe. As a precaution the Health authorities will contact you, free of charge, on your local phone or cellphone to ask you about your health."
- More information about the measures taken at the resort can be found here: Hygiene Standards and Health & Safety Measures Oasis Coral Estate
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at email@example.com, we will contact you as soon as possible.